View current opportunities below:
Location: Spartanburg, SC
This position is great for someone who has at least 2 years of experience (Resident Physician) and for those who have provided primary care services for 2-3 years and are interested in psychiatry
HARP Global Solutions, LLC is seeking a Psychiatrist to work on a team with other psychiatrists, social workers, licensed clinicians, APRN & nurses in the complex care of psychiatric patients.
Under supervision of Medical Director, the selected candidate will:
- Interview, diagnose & prescribe care & treatment of psychiatric patients.
- Administers medication, psychotherapy and provides evaluation of patients and consultation to non-medical personnel and confers with and advises medical doctors, agency representatives, staff members in the care & treatment of psychiatric patient.
- Under general supervision exercises medical responsibility for internal services, i.e., Intensive Community Treatment (ICT), Crisis Services, Deaf/Hard of Hearing, Long-Acting Therapy Clinic, and Mobile Unit.
These professional duties require analysis of broad problems and planning interrelated activities. Provides services in a culturally sensitive manner. With an academic appointment, teach students and residents to ensure adequate care and treatment is provided.
Job Type: W-2 or W-9
- No nights, weekends, or on-call
- State comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holiday and leave
- Retirement program and deferred compensation plans
- (HRSA) Student loan repayment
- Relocation Assistance
- Psychiatry – adult preferred
- Monday - Friday
- Graduation from an approved school of medicine and completion of three (3) years’ residency in psychiatry. Licensed or eligibility for license to practice medicine in the State of South Carolina. Two (2) years of experience in psychiatric programs.
MILITARY TO CIVILIAN RESUME SERVICES
Are you transitioning and need to capture your military experience for your civilian career? We can translate your military service to civilian experience so that you can remain competitive in the job market.
Contact us today to discuss your next move.